Message by the Chairperson
On behalf of my faculty, I would like to warmly welcome you to Department of Sciences & Technologies. The department is committed to providing quality education in the domain of science and Technologies. The course curriculum is designed to prepare students with oral and presentation skills, rational thinking, information and technology literacy and personality development. We offer Undergraduate as well as Masters and PhD programs that are taught by qualified Masters and PhD level faculty. Our faculty is involved in dissemination of state-of-the art knowledge to student and service to the society via novel research and development projects. The department provides a healthy learning environment desired by employers and graduate schools. Several of our students have served as employees and internees in leading organizations of the country.
Department of Sciences & Technologies
The vision of Department of Sciences & Technologies is to achieve the premier position amongst all other institutes, by providing state-of-the-art knowledge and hands-on experience in the field of Science & Technology by fostering spirit of inquiry and nurturing curiosity, among faculty and students for diverse and challenging roles in a complex domestic and global environment, and become a symbol of reshaping trends in Science & Technology Education.
To attain the position of excellence in academic, research and innovation, in order to produce highly qualified graduates in the field of Science& and Technology, combining the attributes of contemporary knowledge with moral and ethical values as to play a vital role in development of industry and progress of country.
Following are the key objectives of Department of Sciences & Technologies
- To produce graduates who are skilled critical thinkers, problem solvers, innovators and team players,
- To focus on strong basic sciences and mathematical background,
- To develop research and innovation based approach,
- To introduce contemporary Science & technology related courses.
- To establish fully equipped state of the art Laboratories,
- To fulfill the gap between industrial need and curriculum scheme by producing skilled man-power having latest knowledge in the field of Engineering Technologies.
- Develop an appreciation for technology in our society while learning the proper and safe use of tools, machines and materials.
|01||Chairperson of the teaching departments concerned||Dr. Engr. Zahid Ali||02||All Professors and Associate Professors in the Teaching Department Concerned||Prof. Dr. Engr. Syed Hyder Abbas Mosvi
Dr. Muniba Memon
Dr. Engr. Ahmed Muddassir
|03||University Teachers, other than Professor or Associated Professor, to be appointed by the Academic Council||Mrs. Nazia Noor
Mr. Jawed Ahmed Samo
Ms. Ghazala Shaikh
|04||Two experts, other than University Teacher to be appointed by the Vice Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Abdul Ghafoor Memon, Sindh University Jamshoro
Dr. Aftab Hameed Memon, QUEST, Nawabshah