Test & Interview
1. New student shall take admission form from admission Department Rs. 2000/=.
2. Students then submit the admission form with the following documents.
3. Students need to collect fee voucher from admission department.
4. They shall go to Askari Bank / NIBD (behind Indus University) to submit their fee.
5. Bring back paid fee voucher (paid) and its photocopy to the admission department.
6. They shall go to their concerned departments to register their courses and note down their class timetable.
In case of transfer/exemption case first students need to submit official transcript/ semester performa with matric and intermediate marks sheet to admission department. Exemption process will take at least 1 week to evaluate their courses. After this process new student will pay his/her exemption fee (per paper exemption fee is 5000/-) then exemption letter will be issued to him/her then they will be enrolled in the suggested semester.
Note: For next semester registration students are requested to contact to their respective departments as mentioned above.