Message by the Acting Dean
As a Acting Dean of the Social Science & Chairperson, I welcome you all. The Department of Education (Faculty of Social Sciences) is deeply committed and striving to impart quality education with the help of qualiﬁed, skilled & trained teachers and also taking gigantic eﬀorts for quality teaching methodology since 2008. We ensure a rich, exciting, challenging and students friendly environment to our valued students who want to achieve academic excellence in the offered programs.
University management is also trying to develop academic relations with its national and international counterparts in order to bring global recognition for all university programs including the programs run by the Faculty of Social Sciences and avail scholarship opportunities to maximum students we believe that intellectual abilities and viable opportunities must be maximized to produce the highest academic outcomes.
The vision of the Faculty of Social Science is envisioned to train and develop promising students and in-service teachers from various backgrounds and enable them to become competent, caring and conscious teachers thereby; meeting the socio-economic needs of the society by imparting quality education.
Our mission is to promote excellence in teaching and research. The program’s contents have been derived from the latest research theories based on best practices and to meet the emerging issues, promote ethical values and social responsibility and last but not the least; to anticipate the future trends and issues of Educational Management.
• To prepare the teachers so they can pursue professional careers in the best possible manner.
• To promote the knowledge of a subject matter by utilizing modern teaching approaches.
• To increase the knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) of the teachers through practical activities including; teaching practices, assignments, class presentations, role play, etc.
• To highlight the signiﬁcance of education in every day’s life thereby; transforming future generations into civilized citizens.
• To broaden the horizons of the students; panel discussions, seminars, workshops are arranged regularly.