Fill the online inquiry form via “APPLY FOR ADMISSION” tab available at the website but for admission form you must visit the campus.
You will receive a text message or call from our Admission Officer after the successful submission of your online inquiry.
After filling the online admission form, visit the campus, forms are available at a cost of Rs.2000/-, either you can pay in the University branch or you can get the form by paying cash at the Admission Office.
You need to attach the following documents with your admission form:
• Attested copies of original Secondary and Higher Secondary School Certificates/Diploma as per your examination board.
• Attested Secondary and Higher Secondary School Transcripts/Mark Sheets as per your examination board. You also need to bring original copies for verification.
• Your CNIC/Passport
• 6 Passport size Photographs with white background.
You can also view the list of required documents on the “Checklist” page available on the Admission Form.
You will be informed via SMS after the submission of Admission Form with all requirements.
The last date of form submission depends upon the availability of seats in each program.
The A/O Level candidates must have to arrange the equivalency from IBCC and will have to follow the same eligibility criteria foreach program.
The course load for each semester is defined in the course outline. Less course load can, only be allowed subject to the Program Coordinator’s approval.
You can contact the admission office through:
1) You can contact the admission office at 111-400-300, 34801430-35, 03100015875, 03181139265, 03452525569.
2) You can visit the admission office at ST-2D, Block 17, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, adjacent to National Stadium, Karachi.
3) Use the messaging option via FB Messenger.
4) You can send e-mail at email@example.com.
5) Web: www.indus.edu.pk
Follow us on Facebook Twitter and Instagram to get regular updates about our events and admission related information.